Garage Door Installation and Garage Door Replacement In Oshkosh, Neenah, Green Bay, Appleton, New London, Waupaca, WI, and Surrounding Areas
We’ve been in the Green Bay and northern Wisconsin area for 30 years and have installed just about every type of door for our residential and commercial customers. From small one door jobs up to multiple door jobs, we’ve done them all and look forward to working with you.
Residential Garage Door Installation
You don’t have to settle for plain doors. And, you don’t have to settle for doors that won’t give you the protection you need. We’ve built relationships with top manufacturers so we can offer our customers the garage doors we are proud to stand behind. Today’s doors offer anything you need in terms of design, material, function, color, style, and more. Let us help you pick out the perfect garage door for your house.
Why do you need a great garage door installation?
- You get your ROI back up to 95%. This is a mix of resale value and energy efficiency.
- Curb Appeal. The whole front of your house gets a facelift, and everyone will immediately notice when you get a new garage door.
- Energy efficiency. New doors have better installation, seams, and more features that help in keeping out incremental weather.
- Stronger than ever. More durable for longer lasting lifetime with added security.
- More dependable. A great garage door will last you going in and out of the most popular door in the house.
High-Speed Roll Up Doors:
Your business is an investment in itself, and we can address all of your unique needs. We provide professional installation and service for commercial types of doors, including fire doors and high-speed doors, to add additional safety and security to your commercial/industrial property. No matter what your needs, you’ll find everything to keep your business safe with Tri-County Overhead Door Service, Inc.
- Industrial – heavy duty and multiple configurations
- Agricultural / Farm doors – subject to weather extremes, all sizes
- Loading dock doors – constant use and the heart of the business
Garage Door Replacement Process
Not one garage door installation is the same as another.
First, we like to get a site inspection done to confirm the garage door size. We will also go through the different options for the garage door replacement. We invite you to go through the websites of our manufacturers, including Haas as we are the only authorized dealer in the area.
Next, we will schedule the delivery and installation. We’ll remove the old door, install your new garage door, connect all hardware, and seal with new weather stripping. We will go over the labor warranty and any recommended garage door service for springs, openers, and more. Finally, we’ll take away all debris and leave you with an exceptional garage door that holds it value and protects your family.
Garage Door Service
Some people like to know that everything in their home is working right and they are prepared for the long winter ahead of them. These are the people that know the value of great garage door service. Get your springs checked and tightened, check the seals, make sure everything is in alignment. Garage door service not only helps you get ready, it helps you avoid repairs. Whether we installed your garage door or not, we would love to be your garage door service partner in Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, Neenah, De Pere, Waupaca, WI, and surrounding areas.
Types of garage doors installed:
- Rolling steel
- Commercial high-speed doors
- Roll-up Doors
- Tilt-up retractable
Garage door manufacturers and door openers we carry:
- Haas Doors
- Hormann High Performance Door
- Green Hinges
- Midland Doors